Stain Stain Go Away, Don’t Come Back Another Day!
With all this rain happening around town, a familiar song popped into my head that I use to sing with my brothers every time it rained outside. I started to sing it Tuesday night on my balcony as I watched the storm and thought, “Well wouldn’t it be nice if we could have all STAINS on our clothes go away too?”
If you’ve ever wondered the same thing, then you’re in luck because I’ve made a list of the best stain removing tips for you all! I thought we should let you in on some of our expertise when it comes to getting those stubborn stains out. One thing EcoClean is known for in Austin is getting the toughest of stains out of your clothes, rugs, bedding, drapery, and well, pretty much anything we can fit in our store! If you ever can’t get a tough stain out, bring it to EcoClean and we’ll be happy to help you out.
Stain Removal & Garment Care Tips
- Don’t apply heat such as ironing or drying to any stains. This will make the stains set even further into the material and will become even harder to get out.
- Blot away as you may! Don’t damage your clothes by trying to remove stains by rubbing or scrubbing them gone. Blot the stain gently. Don’t forget to put a clean cloth on the back side of the fabric so the stain doesn’t soak through.
- The sun isn’t good for your skin and it isn’t good for your clothes skin either! The sun can actually damage and fade your clothes with prolonged exposure to the strong UV Rays.
- Give them some air! Storing clothes in plastic bags also damages your clothing. Your clothes wanna breathe just like you do too!
- Keep it all together! Wash white with whites and darks with darks. Don’t clean your son’s red baseball uniform and white pants together unless your want him to be sporting pretty pink for the rest of the season!
- If you’re going to wash your clothes all the time, you better be washing your hands all the time too! Your hands are an easy method for oils to get on your clothes and to then later discolor them.
- To have the best chance of getting the stain out, your best bet is to keep the stain wet and to bring it over to us as soon as you can so we can wet clean that sucker gone!
If you don’t know what to do about a particular stain, Call Us at 512-236-8645 and we will be happy to give you our best advice!
By: Taylor Eickenhorst