Skip to main content
Advantages of Wet Cleaning
Advantages of Wet Cleaning For Employees
- Wet cleaning carries none of the health risks associated with long-term exposure to perc
Advantages of Wet Cleaning For Customers
- Cleaner clothes. Much cleaner clothes. Seriously. Way cleaner!
- Wet cleaned garments will never develop that yellow look commonly seen on items that have been repeatedly dry cleaned with perc.
- Clothes don’t come home with residual amounts of harmful chemicals like perc, which off-gas and contaminate cars and homes.
- Clothes don’t have that stinky “dry cleaned” smell (again, toxic perc).
- Wet cleaning is often able to remove stains a traditional dry cleaner can’t fix.
- Garments fade less and the fabrics don’t incur as much damage from repeated washings.
Advantages of Wet Cleaning For the Community
- Wet cleaning eliminates the risk of perc contaminating groundwater.
- Neighbors are safer from air exposure to perc.
- Wet cleaning is more energy efficient than dry cleaning, resulting in a reduced carbon footprint.