A dry-cleaning chemical called perc (which is what most traditional cleaners are utilizing) had an accidental spill at a county jail, whereafter they sent 20 inmates who were being housed a floor above the spill to the hospital, regardless of if they felt ill or not.
The machine was supposed to be empty as of 16 years ago, but when disconnected the liquid seeped out. It’s very telling that something labeled as being empty in 1998 still harbored the toxic fluid. This stuff is icky with a capital “ICK”. Also telling that they sent all those inmates in immediately!
Read a bit more detail here.