Skip to main content

Our May PROPS partner is…

… Urban Roots! 


A little about them:

“Urban Roots provides paid internships to Austin youth, age 14-17, to work on our 3.5 acre urban sustainable farm in East Austin.  Each year, we have a goal of growing 30,000 pounds of produce with the Urban Roots community of youth, community volunteers, and staff.  We donate 40% of our harvest to local soup kitchens and food pantries and sell the other 60% at farmers’ markets, through our Community Supported Agriculture Program, and wholesale.”

Wednesdays in May we’ll be supporting Urban Roots by donating a portion of our sales to their cause! It’s just one of the ways we’re the best cleaners in Austin!